An overhead projector typically consists of a large box containing a very bright lamp and a fan to cool it. On top of the box is a large Fresnel lens that collimates the light. Above the box, typically on a long arm, is a mirror and lens that focuses and redirects the light forward instead of up.
Nyrex Overhead Projector N-1/N-2
- Durable Steal and Plastic body
- Hi-Fi optical image system
- High quality Pro-Fresnel lens
- Fold down arms allows easy to transport
- Hi-low light system economical and long life span of lamp
- Quick lamp changer