Comb Binding Machines
Comb Binding Machines is one of many ways to bind pages together into a book. This method utilizes round plastic spines with 19 rings (for US Letter size) or 21 rings (for A4 size) and a hole puncher that makes rectangular holes. Comb binding is sometimes referred to as plastic comb binding or spiral comb binding.
Manual Comb Binding Machine
- Binding capacity: 500 sheets/50mm
- Paper size: Below than A4 paper
- Punching capacity: 20 sheets (80g paper)
- Facilities: 21 international standard hole distance
- Characteristic: 3 different adjustable side guide.
Wire Binding Machine
- A Wire Punching & Closing Machine
- Punch-Ing capacity 20 sheets (80gms paper)
- A4 size, dinds upto 32mm (350 sheets)
- All metal disengageable dies
- Adjustable mar-gin & side guide.