A banknote counter (or bill counter) is a device designed primarily to accurately count a quantity of banknotes. Additionally, a banknote counter may sort banknotes into batches and check for damaged or counterfeit notes.
Note Counting Machine
- Auto start counting & manual start counting functions.
- Automatic Detection Function with UV (Ultra Violet) & MG (Magnetic) while counting.
- Front loading makes the Hopper capacity, new bills 500 pcs old bill 300 pcs. stacker receiving capacity: 200 pcs.
- Memory function (keep last operating state)./li>
- Suitable for most currencies in the world.